We are open to market your livestock.
health and safety of our customers and employees remain our
priority. We are restricting entry to BUYERS only. We prefer to mail Seller’s cheques or call ahead for
pick up. NO CHILDREN ALLOWED.
Our sales rings are
restricted to 50 people
at our facility:
1. Keep two metres between
2. Do not enter the facility if you are experiencing
cough, fever, or flu like symptoms;
3. Children, elderly and those who are vulnerable
should not enter;
4. Wash your hands and refrain from touching your
face. Hand sanitizers are available.
5. Do not enter the facility for 14 days if you have
been out of the country within 14 days.
6. Spectators and loiterers and anyone other
than buyers are not permitted.
Brussels Livestock are committed to your safety. It is extremely
important that we all take steps to reduce opportunities for
transmission. By working together, we can make a difference in
this outbreak and protect those among us most vulnerable to COVID-19.